Alpine Spirits Pack
Welcomeee
WIP
Alpine Spirits Pack
Welcomeee
WIP
Alpine Spirits Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Map of Middle-earth
Mates & Pups EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:07 pm by Raquel

» Race of Wolves
Mates & Pups EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:52 am by Raquel

» Wobbit Race
Mates & Pups EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:48 am by Raquel

» Welf Race
Mates & Pups EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:44 am by Raquel

Top posting users this month
No user
Poll

Mates & Pups

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maple

Female

Mates & Pups Empty
PostSubject: Mates & Pups   Mates & Pups EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:52 am

Guide to Mates & Pups

Mates and pups are an important factor of a pack. Characters "fall in love" and have a litter of pups. This usually only happens with the dominant pair in the pack, but this is not the case in Alpine Spirits Pack.

There are quite a few rules to having mates/pups, so please do follow them.

Mates
The most important rule is to notify the leaders (or founders) of the pack that you and your mate have decided to become mates. Without notifying a leader could get you in serious trouble.
Absolutely no inappropriate roleplaying of mating.
To "divorce", you and your mate need to contact me (both of you need to PM me) saying that you and your mate want to break up. Give me 4 reasons why, and I'll think about it.
If you have pups and want to divorce, it will be a lot harder to convince me.
Don't be dramatic about mate problems.
Have fun! Having a mate is a privilege.

Pups

You must PM me that you and your mate have decided to have pups. (I will post a topic about mates deciding to have pups and people can sign up to be your pup.)
RPing the birthing (too realistically) may get you warned. This is a "kid friendly" website. It's for everyone, not just older users. If you've got a problem with that, feel free to contact me.
You and your mate must be together for at least three weeks before having pups.
Regular user mates may only have a limit of five pups.
Be a little bit realistic about time - pups aren't going to be born the day after the mother is pregnant.
Having pups is a big responsibility and it takes a bit of work. I'll help you with making the den, getting pups for you, etc. but you have to handle things mostly on your own.
Pups will be born inside of the female's (personal) den.

If you have any questions or concerns, I encourage you to contact me. Hope this helped!
Back to top Go down

Mates & Pups
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpine Spirits Pack :: GENERALITIES :: Guidance-
Jump to: